Most insurance policies require that a vacant home be periodically checked to maintain valid insurance. We tailor our services to accommodate the requirement of your insurance and to ensure your home is secure and ready for you or your client's arrival.
Check Service provides a direct contact for absentee owners, vacationers, business travelers and snowbirds who are away for a short or extended periods of time. Vacant homes owned by banks or mortgage insurance companies.
We offer basic and customized home checks that will suit your needs and meet your home or commercial insurance policy requirements. All visits are conducted at varied times by Insight Property Solutions Staff. Our staff is trained, reliable, thorough, insured, and police checked.
- Visit your property: daily, weekly or monthly to check the interior and exterior.
- turn on the water to keep all drains full and flush toilets to keep sewer gass out.
- check the exterior for damage, potential problems, make sure services performed properly, bring in the mail, newspapers, notify you of any problems.
- shut down and winterize homes, cottages and commercial properties.
- act as your local point of contact for vendors/ repairs and deliveries.
- set up your home, cottage, commercial properties.
- have your home/cottage/ commercial property cleaned before your arrival.
- set up your home prior to your return, turn on water, hot water heater and adjust the thermostats.*
- recommend qualified contractors for other repairs and get the work done.
We serve the Northern Region Sudbury, Markstay and Warren, St Charles areas and beyond.